The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is pleased to offer an international scholarship for a student who will be commencing their studies in May 2017. Applicants must be applying to start a bachelor degree program.
ICMS mission is to provide the applicant with an exceptional education and the much-valued skills set to gain a competitive edge and exceed industry expectations in today’s job market.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. The International College of Management is a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. IELTS score should be Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5.
|Deadline||:||14 April 2017|
|Providers||:||International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS)|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor degree program|
|Field of Study||:||Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.|
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 31 May 2017.
To be eligible applicants:
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- A scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2017..
International students can apply for this ICMS Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. They must have A-Level Examinations (Cambridge International or Edexcel GCE) – aggregate score of 10 or higher (Note: Score is based on the best three Advanced Level subjects in one sitting where A*=6, A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1. Two AS Level subjects may be substituted for one A Level subject.).
Test Requirement: ICMS also accepts the following qualifications and associated English grade as meeting the English Proficiency requirements for entry into higher education courses (undergraduate):
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): 169 overall, 162 in writing, 162 in speaking.
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 180 overall, 180 in writing, 180 in speaking.
- Common European Framework (CEFR): B2
- GCE ‘A’ Levels: D pass in English at full Advanced (A2)
- GCSE/GCE ‘O’ Levels: C pass in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB): English B at higher level (min grade 4) or English B at Standard level (min grade 5) or English A or A2: literature or language and literature at higher or standard level (min. grade 4)
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.