Are you looking for scholarships in France? The University of Limoges offers for an annual program of Postgraduate International Scholarships in partnership with its Foundation and Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing master and doctoral programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The University of Limoges is a French public research university, based in Limoges. The semiotician Jacques Fontanille, a senior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France”, is the president.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
If you are interested, apply now for international scholarships in France to pursue master and doctoral program in 2017.
|Deadline||:||1 April 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Limoges|
|Course Level||:||Masters and PhD programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
2500 euros per semester / 2500 euros per semester
- The excellence of the application / Excellence of the application
- The motivation for doctoral training / The wish to pursue doctoral studies
Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To register for a doctorate, you should:
- Hold a master’s degree or other equivalent degree. The equivalence of diplomas will be examined by the doctoral school board
- To be admitted by a research director of the University of Limoges to conduct research under his or her direction with a view to obtaining a doctorate.
- Before any application to register for a doctorate, it is up to you to find a thesis supervisor with whom you will establish a research project. If the candidate for a doctoral contract has selected a subject in Science Technologies Health, then the thesis supervisor will automatically come from this group.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.