For the academic year 2017/2018, University of Lugano is offering 60 Scholarships and Grants for Master’s Degrees in Switzerland of CHF 4’000 each. The merit based grants are given to the students admitted to the first year of a USI master programme starting in September 2017.
The University of Lugano in English-speaking contexts, is a public university established in 1995, with campuses in Lugano, Mendrisio and Bellinzona.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
|Deadline||:||31 July 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Lugano|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||Economics, Communication Sciences and Informatics.|
University will award a total of 60 grants of the amount of CHF 4’000 each.
Number of Scholarships:
There are 60 grants available for students. The grants will be assigned as follows
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Swiss university;
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at an Italian university;
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a university from other countries.
Applicants must meet the following area for these grants:
- Applicants must have obtained the Bachelor’s degree (passed all the exams and defended the thesis) by July 31st, 2017 with a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100.
- Applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a USI Master programme beginning in September 2017. Applications from students enrolled in a USI Master before September 1st, 2017 will not be considered.
International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their bachelor’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.