The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is pleased to offer up to 40 Postgraduate Scholarships to the students of developing countries. These scholarships are available to pursue PhD in all academic subjects.
The aim of the scholarships is to promote young talent
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
|Deadline||:||31 October 2017|
|Providers||:||The Friedrich Ebert Foundation|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
These Postgraduate Scholarships will cover the followings:
- 650 € per month (basic scholarship programme) / 1000 € per month (graduate scholarship programme)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable refund of health care costs
- Any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- all academic subjects
- students from public or state-approved universities and from universities of applied sciences/polytechnical colleges (FH)
- postgraduate programmes (PhD)
Nationality: Applicants of developing countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligible for these scholarships.