Applications are invited for Sharda University scholarships to pursue teaching education study at Sharda University in India. Scholarships will be awarded for teaching education scholarships.
The aim of the teaching education Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||29 July 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and master degree.|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded in following subjects below:
Art & Design
Journalism and Mass Communication
Allied Health Science:
- Amount of sharda university scholarships:
% marks in Graduation (overall) Scholarship% 95.00 and above 80* 90.00 – 94.99 60 85.00 – 89.99 40 80.00 – 84.99 20 75.00 – 79.99 10
- Up to 100% scholarship in the first year for national & state level sports person
- 5% scholarship on 1st-year tuition fee of the wards of Indian Armed Forces & CRPF servicemen (Medical, Dental Courses are excluded)
- 5% fee waiver in 1st year to the siblings of the students who are already pursuing education at Sharda University
- Note: *Maximum 75% scholarship can be availed on these programs: BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Journalism & Mass Communication), B.Design, BA (Hons), LLB (Integrated), B.Sc. ,B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc. (Hons.), B.Arch., B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility for Sharda University scholarships:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the sharda university scholarships Relaxation:
- SC/ST Students:- 5% relaxation in Eligibility criteria
- OBC Students:- 2.5% relaxation in Eligibility criteria
- The above relaxation is for non-council courses. For Council courses kindly refer to the respective Council guidelines.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.