Applications are invited for World Wide Fund (WWF) to pursue research study in Switzerland. Scholarships will be awarded to students forshort-term and non-degree training scholarships. This research fund for professionalism development for local and international students all over the world.
The aim of the short-term and non-degree training Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||1 August 2017|
|Providers||:||World Wide Fund (WWF)|
|Course Level||:||Short-term and non-degree training|
|Field of Study||:||These grants are awarded in the fields offered by the university.|
- Value of World Wide Fund is $6,500
Eligibility for World Wide Fund (WWF):
Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- You must currently be living and working in your home country.
- You must have at least three years of work experience (paid position) in a conservation-related field in your home country.
- You must have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time you submit your application.
- Your current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in your home country.
- You must not be enrolled in an academic degree program.
- You must have approval from your employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- You must have a bank account in your own name that can receive US dollars.
- You must not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be eligible for Alumni Grants.
- The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline.
- The proposed training must be completed within 6 months and must not lead to an academic degree.
- You must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
Nationality: Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Colombia, Dem. Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Fiji, French,Guiana,Gabon,Guatemala,Guyana,Honduras,Indonesia,Kenya,Laos,Madagascar,Malaysia,Mozambique,Myanmar,Namibia,Nepal,Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zambia applicants can apply for these grants.