Applications are invited for fully funded Academic Excellence Scholarships to pursue post doc at Murdoch University in Dubai. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for undergraduate and post graduate at Murdoch University.
The aim of the Murdoch University undergraduate and post graduate Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||4 September 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and post graduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Scholarships for Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Up to 25% off on total course tuition fee will be awarded. The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
Eligibility for Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for UG Students
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for PG Students (available to degree holders only)
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
Nationality for Academic Excellence Scholarships: International students can apply for these scholarships.