Applications are invited for fully funded Fully Funded British Columbia University Scholarships to pursue PhD at University of British Columbia in Canada. This scholarships is open for local and international students. University of British Columbia is one of the best institute for PhD in Canada. Scholarships will be awarded to students for PhD Scholarships.
The aim of the PhD in University of British Columbia is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||24 November 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of British Columbia|
|Field of Study||:||Fellowships are awarded in one of the following areas: Forest Products Biotechnology – Bioenergy – Forest Genomics – Climate Change – Urban Forestry – Forest Management – Conservation – Forested Landscapes – Salmon Ecology – Forest Health – Forests and Indigenous Peoples – Forests and Human Health.|
Scholarships for Fully Funded British Columbia University Scholarships:
- $70,000 CAD annually for up to four years. The fellowship is intended to cover all expenses incurred in the preparation and conduct of research.
Eligibility for Fully Funded British Columbia University Scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be seeking financial support for their first doctoral degree.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for admission to full time doctoral studies at UBC Forestry and intend to register beginning September 2018 (a completed application to the Forestry PhD program September 2018 intake is part of the documentation required for applying to the Future Forests Fellowship).
- To receive funding, the successful recipient of the Future Forests Fellowship must:
-Remain enrolled as a full-time student in the UBC Forestry doctoral program and demonstrate continued satisfactory progress documented through annual progress reports;
-Not hold any other awards from the Canadian government or the University of British Columbia at the same time as the Future Forests Fellowship.
Nationality for Fully Funded British Columbia University Scholarships: Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.