Applications are invited for GCRF Networking Grants to pursue research study at KAIST University in Korea. Scholarships will be awarded to students for Research scholarships.
The aim of the Research Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||6 September 2017|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||The Academy of Medical Sciences in partnership with the British Academy, the Royal Academy of Engineering, and the Royal Society,|
|Field of Study||:||These grants are awarded in the fields of natural sciences, including physics and chemistry, mathematics, computer science, engineering, agricultural, biological and medical research, social science, humanities, the scientific aspects of archaeology, geography and experimental psychology and clinical or patient-oriented research.|
- These grants will cover the followings:
- The maximum amount available is £25,000 of which £5,000 can be used for consumables for pilot experiments, archival research or fieldwork. The remainder can be used to contribute towards travel and subsistence costs, costs associated with networking events, administrative support and access to technical support.
- Grants cannot be used to pay for salary costs or to employ research assistants, PhD students or postdoctoral staff.
Eligibility for GCRF Networking Grants:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have completed a PhD or have to experience at an equivalent level
- Have proven research experience in their field
- Hold a permanent position at an eligible institution (in the UK or a DAC-listed country), or a fixed-term contract for the duration of the award
Nationality: Applicants of Afghanistan ,Democratic People’s Republic of Korea ,Armenia, Albania ,Angola ,Kenya ,Bolivia, Algeria ,Bangladesh, Tajikistan ,Cabo Verde ,Antigua , Barbuda,Benin, Zimbabwe ,Cameroon ,Argentina, Bhutan ,Congo, Azerbaijan ,Burkina Faso Côte d’Ivoire, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt ,Belize, Cambodia ,El Salvador ,Bosnia ,Herzegovina. Central African Republic Georgia, Botswana ,Chad ,Ghana ,Brazil, Comoros ,Guatemala Chile, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guyana ,China (People’s Republic of), Djibouti ,Honduras ,Colombia ,Equatorial Guinea, India, Cook Islands, Eritrea ,Indonesia, Costa Rica ,Ethiopia, Kosovo, Cuba Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Dominica, Guinea, Micronesia ,Dominican Republic Guinea-Bissau, Moldova ,Ecuador ,Haiti ,Mongolia, Fiji ,Kiribati ,Morocco ,Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic Nicaragua ,Gabon ,Lesotho ,Nigeria ,Grenada ,Liberia ,Pakistan ,Iran, Madagascar Papua New Guinea ,Iraq ,Malawi, Paraguay, Jamaica ,Mali ,Philippines ,Jordan ,Mauritania ,Samoa ,Kazakhstan ,Mozambique, Sri Lanka ,Lebanon, Myanmar ,Swaziland ,Libya, Nepal, Syrian ,Arab Republic ,Malaysia ,Niger, Tokelau Maldives ,Rwanda ,Ukraine ,Marshall Islands, Sao Tome , Uzbekistan, Mauritius , Viet Nam ,Mexico, Sierra Leone West Bank ,Gaza Strip Montenegro Solomon Islands ,Montserrat, Somalia ,Namibia ,South Sudan, Nauru Sudan, Niue, Tanzania, Palau Timor-Leste, Panama ,Togo, Peru ,Tuvalu Saint Helena ,Uganda ,Saint Lucia ,Vanuatu Saint Vincent ,Grenadines ,Yemen ,Serbia Zambia ,Seychelles ,South Africa ,Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan ,Uruguay, Venezuela Wallis and Futuna can apply