The Goethe University is now accepting applications for Master Scholarship program, funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation Frankfurt. German as well as foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The purpose of the scholarship is to foster your academic career, to enable you to become involved in existing research projects and to actively support you during your Master’s degree studies. A Master’s degree is the prerequisite for starting a Ph.D. in one of Goethe University’s seminal research units.
The Goethe University is a research-oriented university in the European financial metropolis Frankfurt. As a foundation university, she has a unique degree of independence, urban and cosmopolitan.
|Deadline||:||30 July 2017|
|Providers||:||The Goethe University|
|Course Level||:||Masters program|
|Field of Study||:||Within the Goethe Goes Global Programme, scholarships can be awarded to the following Master programs:
Humanities and Social Sciences
Scholarship Award for Goethe University Masters Scholarships:
Goethe University will provide you, as a scholarship holder, with:
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 € for the standard period of study in a Master program at Goethe-University (generally 2 years)
- Excellent academic supervision by professors and academic staff who work in most cases in the university’s most distinguished research units
- The option to write your Master’s thesis and other seminar papers or do an internship in their respective research unit
- Support and orientation by an experienced Master’s student buddy during your studies
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy GRADE, normally open only to Ph.D. students and postdocs
- Innovative research environment and networks to fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
- Insight and involvement in the activities of multidisciplinary research groups at Goethe University
Eligibility for Goethe University Masters Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- German students can apply as well as foreign students. All applicants need to have completed at least two-thirds of their Bachelor’s degree (or another equivalent or higher degree) at a university outside of Germany and meet the other conditions mentioned on the website.
- Goethe University gives preference to candidates who are not enrolled in another German university.
Nationality for Goethe University Masters Scholarships: German, as well as foreign students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.