Australian Government invites applications for Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Awards for international students for 2018 entry. These awards are open to undertaking vocational education at a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field of study.
Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2017|
|Providers||:||Australian Government Scholarship|
|Course Level||:||Awards are available to undertake vocational education at an Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- Be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country
commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2018 and no later than 30 November 2018.
- Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2017 are not eligible.
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation
- Not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2015, an Australian government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian government).
- Not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
Students from following countries can apply for the Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Award.
African Students : Scholarships will be available from September to December.
List of Countries: Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Reunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand* (including the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau), Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0.